Canyoning on Wednesdays
DESCRIPTION: Canyoning means to descent canyons following the water flow, throughout mountain rocks carved out by streams over the millennia. It’s a fun and socializing activity that includes descents with rope and jumps, and keeps you in contact with a wild environment. Wearing the wetsuit is essential due to the presence of pools and cold waterfalls. Hidden in Apennines and in the Apuan Alps there are some great spots to practise this activity, which has become more and more popular in the last years. It’s a fascinating outdoor sport, usually played in group, and is aimed at people looking for a day spent in “cool” places, far away from crowded beach, especially in the summer months.
WHEN: 12 WEDNESDAY FROM HALF JUNE TO SEPT
• GUIDE: all our outdoor activities are guided only by experienced and licensed Mountain Guides and Hiking Guides
• MEETING POINT: ProrockOutdoor Office in Camaiore, any other place that may suit our clients
CANYONING – EASY LEVEL
• TIME: (from 8.00 to 13.00 from 14.00 to 19.00)
• WHERE: TORRENTE SERRA, SERRAVEZZA
o Walking time from the car to the creek: 10 – 30 minutes
• DIFFICULTY: EASY
• REQUIRED SKILLS: SWIMMING
• PRICE FOR PERSON: € 35,00 (nr minimum 4 persone)
• TECHNICAL MATERIAL REQUIRED: diving suit, harness and helmet
• PRICE FOR PERSON TO HIRE TECHNICAL MATERIAL: KIT € 15,00, each item € 5,00
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
• The price includes: guide’s assistance during the activity.
• These activities are suitable for: adults, teen-agers from 12 to 18 yrs if authorized by parents or tutors.
• The price do not includes: food and accomodation, transport to/from the meeting point and everything that are not specified in “the price includes”.
• Personal equipment: it’s possible to hire it (see above) We recommend to bring with you: comfortable clothes suitable to the season, trekking shoes, backpack with a spare t-shirt, rain jacket or small umbrella, hat, food, water.
• Injury insurance. We offer MULTISPORT insurance (eur 4,50 a day, ask for details) unless you already have one.
• Minimum number of partecipants: indicated in each activity- the activity can be done with a smaller or larger number of participants, conditions must be agreed before.
• Please note: our Mountain Guides can arrange special individual itineraries as well as for assembled groups.
• Booking within and no later than 24 h before the day of the activity: please always specify which activity you are interested in, nr of people and date.
We will give you all the information, meeting point, time and the guide’s phone number. 25% of the
cost shall be required in case of advance booking. We accept payments with credit card or bank